When we in a courtroom is not always able to shake off personal problems, anxieties and incazzature that each of us lives every day.
And that mark us in our daily lives messed up at inopportune moments
In fact, since the moment he arrived at the hearing it became clear to everyone that Mr F. had a problem.
Moody began to cross the room with nervous hand make and receive calls excited.
While we wait to discuss the case before the court, I take my courage in both hands and ask, " there a problem? "
" I do not speak, see " - answers that.
"But 's happened? "- I insist.
" I'm pissed off like a hyena " - trying to give me the sop him.
" And when ever. What happened this time? "- not I give myself.
" Look, just could happen to me" - he gives up - "The valet lost me the keys to the car and on foot from yesterday." In my naivety turnaround
the knife: " And the spare? .
His eyes are sparking, I burn out " That I've lost and I'm now going to cost me a joke bang!" .
At that moment, the phone vibrates, "S Cusa, is the coach that I should make a new key " - and leaves even more nervous.
And that mark us in our daily lives messed up at inopportune moments
In fact, since the moment he arrived at the hearing it became clear to everyone that Mr F. had a problem.
Moody began to cross the room with nervous hand make and receive calls excited.
While we wait to discuss the case before the court, I take my courage in both hands and ask, " there a problem? "
" I do not speak, see " - answers that.
"But 's happened? "- I insist.
" I'm pissed off like a hyena " - trying to give me the sop him.
" And when ever. What happened this time? "- not I give myself.
" Look, just could happen to me" - he gives up - "The valet lost me the keys to the car and on foot from yesterday." In my naivety turnaround
the knife: " And the spare? .
His eyes are sparking, I burn out " That I've lost and I'm now going to cost me a joke bang!" .
At that moment, the phone vibrates, "S Cusa, is the coach that I should make a new key " - and leaves even more nervous.
" You want some coffee?" - calls that
"Maybe it's better a chamomile " - replied the other
very cow Tangs for contributions to CDT
0 comments:
Post a Comment