I'm taking a little break from the creations of bibs because by dint of putting the binding make me bite me wrong hands.
I'm doing a bib color, the white edged with yellow bias on the daisy, the pink edged with pink and white checkered bias, that bias edged with blue checkered blue and white and yellow with yellow and white checkered bias.
After sewing the binding and prepare the ricamerĂ² embroidery on the white cloth embroidered suit some children.
Now apply them on the wall of the sponge as bibs.
I'd like to embroider directly onto the sponge, but I miss the water soluble stabilizer to put on the embroidery is so good.
If I can reloading the postepay tomorrow and buy from England (there's no one sells it on ebay Italy, and the only store I know in the area that sells it is very expensive!).
tomorrow I hope to be able to show the finished bibs.
0 comments:
Post a Comment