Thursday, February 7, 2008

Someone Stole My Panties

The beginning

First, since this blog has just been created, perhaps it is best to begin with the present.

My name is Sara, I'm 19 years and 9 months, live in a small town in italy with my mother, my father, my brother and the weekend with my boyfriend.
I have a cat and a dog almost 10 years of (almost always) 8 years.

I'm attending classes for sewing, after finishing the first one now I'm finalizing the second that I will, after scrutiny, the diploma of a seamstress.

Because I love sewing of fabrics and materials are submerged, now my room has become a laboratory and then I have no access to dog and cat to avoid having my projects full of hair (my cat is a Persian, it would be devastating).

As for now an actual shop is just a dream I put my creations on Etsy hoping it will be successful.

This is the address: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5163848

Prices are in U.S. dollars but you can convert it in a snap with this site http:/ / www.xe.com/

I hope you like my blog, please leave a comment if you pass will make me very happy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment