Thursday, January 27, 2011

17 Years Old With Prolapsed Uterus

You want some coffee? # 221 - Minnie is a star


"We ask the friend on Facebook" - I am Mrs M after a brief exchange in the hallway.
" Ok" - tell her a little distracted I left.
Facebook, the social network, which seems destined to become our true identity card as well as to replace telephone directories and business cards is undoubtedly the most complete to this point of view because not only be able to have addresses, phone numbers and other information, but also to understand who he really is and who attends a person and find out - and not just talking about work - private plots and relationships.
The fact that privacy is virtually nonexistent, a sort of optional, in this social network also makes it become a giant container of data available for each type available to anyone who knows how to extract them.
The medium has become so common as to be almost a standard and so I get impatient when the hair and usually accurate unsuspecting colleagues inform me on the phone that "you ... send the document on facebook "instead of by mail or in the more secure post or clients feel that I propose to maintain contact through a chat and then invoke the breach of privacy, like a mantra, at every turn.
all this I see it as a danger if not used well, with moderation ...
However a few days later I see a notification appear in my mailbox the friend request by Mrs M.
carelessly click on and accept the friendship propostami.
" But ... but this is not M? " - I wonder amazed seeing the photo that appears on the screen.
grabbed my myopic eyes to see more clear your face close to the screen.
" AND 'YOU!" - make beautiful watching the smiling figure in the photo and a laugh from the stomach, irresistible, begins to rise at the mouth.
In my co-worker feeling so funny taste in the door of my room puzzled.
The figure on the screen in the photo is my colleague M..
seeing her around in court always serious in his intent to run things and I did not recognize the cheerful and amusing figure in the photo wearing a pair of beautiful ears by Minnie.

" You want some coffee? "- calls for that.
" is my beautiful big mouse" - seraphic smiles at each other.

0 comments:

Post a Comment