Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Compare Acog Vs Eotech

You want some coffee? # 218 - Words, words, words ...

Basin Murderess
Photo by Vito Bellino


I like writing a letter today ..
A personal letter to a colleague.
One of those marked "confidential personnel not be produced in court" in which we say things we can not say in court or in public on the causes or the more or less indecent proposals to close with as little bloodshed as possible.
A colleague who recently so I'm wanting, but so well: Mr M.

So ... "Dear Colleague ..." - Mmmmm No, no ..
"Dear colleague ..." sounds too formal in this case ...
"Dear ..." yes ... here
"Dear Colleague ..." is much better ... ... So we begin

" Dear Colleague, I write because I wanted to thank you for your kindness you make me some time to submit my files to the attention of the magistrate on duty since you at the hearing, unlike me you get there early, with the intent and praiseworthy, to avoid the long waits in line and that are created on these occasions. But please, I beg on my knees do not do it anymore. I understand your good intentions and I'm really grateful, believe me, but every time that you submitted to the court my records before I arrived, and without saying anything, in the end, after having long and fruitless search for the entire class, breaking , pardon the expression, to the Registrar of cabasissi turn to our colleagues and I had to get back into the queue because the queue waiting first I had to write the minutes. Even when not finding them I almost submitted a search request to the court in which they lamented the loss. So please do not do more sincere or at least call me before and you send the reports to be included within them. Otherwise I shall be forced, against my will to take tough measures against you such as steal your most precious documents and make confetti or paper toy airplane, or kidnap one of your children and sell it to the slave market to holding the price compensate or even give you a violent "Tuzzo" in the teeth the next time we meet. Then, as they say, Forewarned ... Affectionately yours ... "That's so
should go ...
What do you think?

" You want some coffee? "- asks what
" And you want me to put it in writing? "- replied the other

0 comments:

Post a Comment